There’s nothing better than taking the time in the morning for an extended breakfast. But in general, we don’t do this because we’re hurrying to work, or trying to get the kids out the door. This is a pity, because having breakfast is extremely healthy. Thankfully, smoothie bowls are a good way to eat something healthy and they don’t cost a lot of time to make. Kids can’t get enough of it so hurry up and try this recipe!
Recipe for 1 person
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 frozen bananas (these should be cut into slices before they go into the freezer)
- 100 ml carrot juice (as pure as possible)
- 60 ml fresh orange juice
- 1 heaping tbs organic peanut butter
- 1 tbs honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts
- small handful of blueberries
- 2 tbs grated coconut
1. Make sure that you have all the ingredients ready beforehand, to prevent the smoothie from melting before you serve it.
2.Remove the banana from the freezer and wait five minutes before you use it, so that it can warm up a bit.
3. Mix the banana, carrot juice, orange juice, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon until it’s smooth. Pour it into a suitable bowl and cover it with the walnuts, blueberries and coconut.