All that we are is the result of all that we have thought. – Buddha
How to be a happy Buddha?
Really, it is not so difficult. A few tips to help you on your way…
- Nothing worse than a bunch of stress to spoil your good mood early in the morning. Set your alarm half an hour earlier so you’ll have plenty of time to slowly wake up and start your day totally zen!
- According to Buddha: “What we think, we become.” Wise words by the old monk and apparently it holds some truth. Thinking happy thoughts is the key to a better mood. How do you do that? Perform a simple mantra like saying I am happy! out loud and repeat this 10 times in the mirror after you’ve brushed your teeth. Try it, you might be amazed at the results.
- Buddha has a big belly for all the right reasons. We can safely say that he liked food a lot. And to start your day properly you’ll have to fuel with food: have breakfast. Not too fond of breakfast? Don’t skip it. Low blood sugar might make you moody which is precisely what we are trying to avoid. Instead treat yourself to a fresh smoothie. It’s easy to digest and a very healthy start of your day.
- Radiant under the shower? Our Happy Buddha shower foam provides your daily dose of happiness with the freshness of Mandarin and the uplifting power of Yuzu.
- Laugh, laugh, laugh! It has been scientifically proven that laughter reduces stress levels and makes you healthier and happier thanks to the release of endorphines. We call it the happiness hormones. So what are you waiting for? Smile, till your belly hurts, laugh till your cheeks start to cramp and spread a little happiness around you and make each day count!
To put it simply: